This brushed plate is not simply a brushed process. First of all, it is made by first plating copper on the raw material board, and then adjusting the molybdenum number of the machine according to the wire thickness of the customer, and pulling out the silk path.
This product is reddish, so when it is plated with copper, it is plated with red copper. When the wire is cleaned, the force is increased. The color of the pull is lighter. If you want a deeper bronze red, you only need to light it. Light brushing, strength and time do not need to be too long, the brief process is like this, the color can be adjusted according to the needs of customers. At the same time, we can also make rust on the old boards, giving people a rusty feeling, as if there are years of precipitation, but in fact, it is to achieve this effect.
Stainless steel copper plating process
Stainless steel copper plating currently generally has two processes: the first is vacuum plating, then electroplating is a process that uses electrolysis to attach a metal film to the surface of metal or other material parts. It can prevent corrosion and improve the wear resistance, electrical conductivity, light reflection and aesthetics of stainless steel copper plates.
The second type is water plating, which is the most used at present. Stainless steel water plating: in the aqueous solution, it does not rely on the external power supply, and the reducing agent in the plating solution is used for chemical reduction reaction, so that the metal ions are continuously reduced on the autocatalytic surface. A process for forming a metal plating. Its processing process firstly removes the wax and degreased the plated workpiece. After activation, the alkali copper is electroplated first. The plating time is about 10 minutes. After the tank is removed, it is washed, neutralized and activated, and then copper bright plating is performed. The plating time is more than 20 minutes. When the plating layer is thick enough, the bath is washed, activated, and directly plated with nickel and black. The plating time is uniform on the surface of the workpiece, and then washed, dried, and processed. The copper brightly plated workpiece can also be blackened after being washed with water, generally immersed in a 5% potassium sulfide aqueous solution, repeatedly flipped, and when the surface of the workpiece is black or brown, the workpiece is taken out, washed, dried, and waited. machining. Then, the workpiece plated with black nickel and gun color or blackened is polished with a nylon wheel, and the weight of the polishing is determined according to the requirements of the patina. When the workpiece reaches the desired effect, the electroplating varnish is sprayed, that is, we say No fingerprint processing and then drying the package is fine.
The color of stainless steel copper plate: red bronze, green bronze, red copper, brass.
Stainless steel copper plating principle and product protection
Cyanide copper plating is the earliest and most widely used copper plating process. The plating solution is mainly composed of a copper cyanide complex and a certain amount of free cyanide, and is strongly alkaline. Therefore, it is usually called water copper plating and water plating.
Since cyanide has a strong ability to activate and complex, the first feature of this plating method is that the solution has a certain degreasing and activation ability.
Secondly, since the plating solution uses a cyanide having a strong complexing ability, the complex ions are not easily discharged, so that the bath has a high cathodic polarization and excellent throwing ability and covering ability.
The color surface generally has red copper and bronze. If the drawing process is added to the two colors, two different colors of red bronze and green bronze will be produced.
Features of the water plating process:
1. No heat source is required, and various plating work is carried out under normal temperature conditions of 15-40 °C.
2. The principle is not to cover, but the combination of the plating layer and the substrate forms an alloy, and the bonding strength thereof is greatly increased. It is worth noting that water plating is contaminated.
Stainless steel water plating:
The process of forming a metal plating layer by continuously reducing the metal ions on the autocatalytic surface by relying on the external power source in the aqueous solution without relying on the reducing agent in the plating solution.
Firstly, the plated workpiece is dewaxed and degreased. After activation, the alkali copper is electroplated first, and the electroplating time is about 10 minutes. After the trough, it is washed, neutralized and activated after being discharged;
Then carry out copper bright plating. The plating time is more than 20 minutes. When the plating layer is thick enough, the tank is washed and activated;
Direct plating of nickel and black, the plating time is uniform black on the surface of the workpiece, then washed, dried, and processed.
The copper brightly plated workpiece can also be blackened after being washed with water, generally immersed in a 5% potassium sulfide aqueous solution, repeatedly flipped, and when the surface of the workpiece is black or brown, the workpiece is taken out, washed, dried, and waited. machining.
Then, the workpiece plated with black nickel and gun color or blackened is polished with a nylon wheel, and the weight of the polishing is determined according to the requirements of the patina. When the workpiece reaches the desired effect, the electroplating varnish is sprayed, that is, we say Anti-fingerprint treatment, then dry packaging can be.
PS: Stainless steel plated copper plate from black spots Causes of patina:
1. Producing patina: Water copper plating is a true copper layer plated on the surface of stainless steel; when anti-fingerprinting is done after copper plating, the corners are difficult to be covered by fingerprint-free oil; after shearing, the welding is destroyed. The fingerprint-free oil layer on the surface; these will lead to the product producing patina! Therefore, the sheet is processed and formed, and it is best to spray a fluorocarbon paint after assembly. In a word: It is true copper will be patina!
2. The production of black spots: the surface of the stainless steel plate has hidden blisters, which are covered by copper plating. The sand holes are also produced in the wire drawing process. After washing, there will be water residue after drying, which will be covered by the fingerprint-free oil. After a period of time. After that, there will be little black spots!
Protection of stainless steel copper plating products:
The paint on the surface of the stainless steel copper plate (no fingerprint oil) has a good protection for the material inside the plate. If the surface paint is scratched or even peeled off, the raw material is exposed to the outside for a long time, and reacts with oxygen in the air to produce copper rust. Black spots, affecting the appearance. Therefore, hard objects and sharp objects are strictly prohibited from colliding with the product during use.
Highly oxidizing, highly corrosive chemicals are strictly prohibited from coming into contact with this product. If the chemical is in contact with the surface of the product, please rinse it off with water immediately, and wipe the water with a cotton cloth, then spray it on the surface of the product for cleaning and maintenance.
During the decoration process, please do not rush to remove the protective film on the surface of the board to avoid damage to the product, because the chemicals such as cement and paint that fall on the copper-plated products during the painting will make the copper-plated products black and dry. Rust; if your wall needs to be cleaned, please use plastic film seal protection before cleaning the wall, because chemicals used to clean the wall (especially marble wall), such as oxalic acid, will seriously damage the product. This type of material is strictly prohibited from coming into contact with the surface of the product.
After the product is installed, please tear off the surface protective film of the product within 30 days to prevent the protective film from adhering to the product and affecting the appearance.
Copper-plated products should be protected from direct sunlight and direct sunlight. If exposed to rain or direct sunlight, the life expectancy of copper-plated products will be shortened. If the product is installed outdoors and may be exposed to rain or direct sunlight, it is recommended that the customer install a canopy.
Hairline color stainless steel sheet
Hairline finish, Antique
0.8x120x150 (small sample)
Accept custom specification, color
Stainless steel antique copper introduction
Stainless steel plated copper is plated with a layer of copper on the surface of stainless steel to form the same color as copper. The color is not different from true copper, but the cost is twice as low as that of real copper, so it has a good price advantage. In terms of performance, the reflective effect of stainless steel is better than that of true copper, and it has a metallic luster, so the decorative effect is better than true copper.
(1) The stainless steel copper plate is made of German advanced water plating technology, so that the stainless steel surface is plated with a certain thickness of true copper and brass. It can achieve the old-fashioned high-end decorative antique drawing, which solves the shortcomings of the former copper-steel composite board material which is easy to separate and foam by polymer film composite.
(2) Stainless steel plated copper plate has the characteristics of spot welding and full welding, and the shearing is not separated. It has stronger adaptability and wider application range, and solves the problems of foaming and peeling which are easy to occur in the welding of composite sheets in the past.
(3) Stainless steel copper plate can meet the needs of special-shaped processing, and can be applied to copper processing products and special environment.
(4) Stainless steel copper plate has long service life, good cost performance and high resistance to oxidation and corrosion, and has a service life of more than 40 years.
(5) Stainless steel copper plate is widely used in copper door copper windows, sanitary ware, hotel decoration (ceiling, floor, curtain wall, screen). The products are used in large-scale elevator decoration industry at home and abroad, as well as high-end stainless steel decoration industry such as hotels and hotels.
Friendly reminder of stainless steel water-plated copper plate
Problems concerning stainless steel water-plated copper plates such as green bronze and red bronze
Water-plated copper plates such as green bronze and red bronze will have no fingerprints on the surface to prevent oxidation of the copper surface plating on the surface. Therefore, it is very important to protect the fingerprint-free oil layer.
1. Before the process of installation and installation and acceptance of the project, do not tear, scratch or scratch the surface protection film to prevent damage to the surface without fingerprint paint, resulting in oxidative discoloration of the inner copper surface.
2. When installing, if you must use cement or glass glue, (do not use or use less), be sure to wipe it clean with a wet towel before the cement is dry. Never wipe it back and forth to prevent the cement sand from rubbing the surface. Injury, rubbing, resulting in serious consequences. In case the cement has solidified, it must not be hit with hard objects, frustration, etc., as long as the protective film is torn off together. When you hit the glass glue, you must not tear off the protective film. The glass glue should be placed on the protective film. The outer surface is glass glue. When it is not dry, wipe it gently with a clean dry towel.
3. It is not possible to directly weld and cut with high-temperature tools such as oxygen welding, argon arc welding, electric welding, etc.; if the thickness of the bending is more than 1.2, it must be washed in the opposite side or the groove; the punching and drilling are torn in the installation. After the protective film is removed, a layer of self-drying paint is sprayed around the holes to protect the damaged copper layer from oxidation.
4. In the process of transportation, handling, installation and use, if there is damage to the surface, please spray it with transparent self-drying paint immediately.
5. after tearing the film, absolutely can not be wiped with chemical drugs such as toluene, acetone, alcohol, Tianna water, thinner, etc., so as not to cause a reaction with the fingerprint-free oil layer, copper layer color loss, oxidative discoloration and other serious consequences. Just wipe it gently with a clean, damp towel.
It is recommended that after the project is completed, the machined position will be re-sprayed with a transparent self-drying paint to protect the damaged copper layer from precautions.
6. water-plated copper plate, plate is strictly prohibited from wind and rain to hit the sun, close to acid and alkali sources, hot and humid environment. (especially the 201 series, which belongs to the chrome-manganese alloy steel series, the rust resistance is worse than the 3 series, it will be worse, more attention should be paid)
Package & Delivery
Stainless steel sheet: Imported 7C PVC film (Mirror finish will be two layer films
Inner of wooden box: Both upper and lower layers are covered waterproof plastic film + pretective veneer
Wooden box: Strong and seaworthy + fumigated wooden box
We support shipping, air and express delivery. According to the order, choose the best transportation method for you.
Moreover, for Russian customers, we can do land transportation, we have long-term cooperation professional to do Russian line freight forwarders, the price is excellent and lovely, to help you solve the problem of expensive shipping.
Our services & Warranty
As a professional manufacturer, we offer the following services:
1. Free small samples in stock can be provided. If you need to customize the specific pattern or style of samples, you will receive a part of the cost as a proofing fee.
2. Competitive price
3. Ship on time
4. Quality assurance
5. Free installation instructions and maintenance advice
6. Professional and feasibility project solution and recommendation
7. Our passion
Customer Show & Our team
2. Trade Assurance
3. Western Union
4. Credit Card
Hi! I'm Doris from HONGSUN!
Name: Doris Dang
Mob: +8615210360252 (Wechat & Whatsapp)
Note: If you are interested in our stainless steel decorative sheet, please send quotation below, we will reply you within 12 hours.
SUS304, SUS316, SUS430, SUS201
Specification: width 100-1500mm length as customer's request
Finish: 6k, 8k, super mirror
We imported the most advanced digital controlled polishing machine, polishing wheels and wool felts, multi-procedure polishing, strict test standard, ensuring product is flat and smooth, bright and glossy, high reflective, no bumps, deformation or marking, etc.
We can provide the cold rolled SUS304, SUS304L,SUS316, SUS316L, SUS430, SUS443, SUS201 and so on. In order to provide the best quality sheets, we did strictly inspection from the raw material, we choose the first class raw material sheet from BAO STEEL, NISSHIN STEEL, POSCO STEEL,TISCO STEEL and other high quality brand steel factories. Our QC and the steel factory QC will check he raw material together to ensure the quality of each sheet in the best condition to meet our process requirements (sheet size, flatness and the surface); only the qualified sheets can be used in the next process. QUALITY CERTIFICATE can be provided.Due to the price of raw material is influenced and changing by the market, the product price just will keep three days. We will make the order product with the price at that time once we signed the contract and the order. So please make order asap once you agree with our price after receiving our quotation. Thank you！