The cleaning and maintenance of the stainless steel elevator
Many people think that stainless steel will never rust, in fact, stainless steel is made of iron-chromium alloy and then incorporated some other trace elements, and its corrosion resistance is good.
Metal surfaces exposed in the corrosive environment all electrochemical reaction or chemical reaction, uniform corrosion. Stainlesssteel elevator passivation film on the surface of the weak corrosion resistance of the site, due to self-excited reaction and the formation of pitting reactions, the formation of small holes, coupled with chloride ions close to form a strong corrosive solution to accelerate the corrosion reaction speed . There are intergranular corrosion cracking in the interior of the stainless steel, all of these damaging the passive film on the stainless steel surface. Therefore, to maintain the gorgeous surface of stainless steel products and extend the service life must be regularly maintained.
When using the stainless steel elevator must pay attention to the following points, make elevator maintenance:
1. When cleaning the surface of stainless steel, take care not to scratch the surface and avoid the bleaching ingredients and abrasives, steel balls, grinding tools, etc. To remove the washing liquid, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of washing.
2. Stainless steel surface with dirt and easy to get rid of dirt, available soap, weak detergent or warm water washing.
3. Stainless steel surface trademark, foil, with warm water, weak detergent to wash, adhesive composition, the use of alcohol or organic solvents (ether, benzene) scrub.
4. The surface of stainless steel grease, oil, lubricating oil pollution, wipe clean with a soft cloth, then with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or with a special detergent.
5. Stainless steel surface with bleach and a variety of acid attached, immediately rinse with water, and then ammonia solution or neutral aqueous solution of carbonated water immersion, washing with neutral detergent or warm water.
6. Stainless steel surface with rainbow pattern is too much use of detergent or oil caused by washing with mild detergent can be washed away. Stainless steel surface dirt caused by rust can be washed with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent, can also be washed with a special detergent. As long as we use the correct maintenance methods, we can extend the service life of stainless steel, to keep it clean, bright, gorgeous style.