Stainless steel (stainless steel) can be classified according to the purpose, chemical composition and metallographic organization.
The austenitic steel is composed of 18% chromium-8% nickel, and the amount of each element is different, and the steel for various uses is developed.
Classification by chemical composition:
(1) CR series, ferrite series, martensite series:
(2) CR-NI series, austenitic series, abnormal series, out of hardening series
The following are the same as the "
Classification of Metallographic Organizations:
(1) Austenitic Stainless Steel
(2) Ferritic Stainless Steel:
(3) martensitic stainless steel
(4) duplex stainless steel
(5) precipitation hardening stainless steel