(1) Cleaning and polishing: If there is damage, it should be polished. In particular, scratches and splashes caused by contact with carbon steel parts, and damage caused by cutting slag must be thoroughly cleaned and polished.
(2) Mechanical polishing: To use a suitable polishing tool for polishing, it is required that the treatment is uniform and avoids overswing and re-scratching.
(3) Degreasing and dust removal: Before the stainless steel parts are pickled and passivated, it is necessary to remove oil, oxide scale, dust and other impurities according to the process.
(4) Water blasting: According to different processing requirements, choose different micro glass beads, different process parameters, and avoid overspray.
(5) Acid pickling passivation: The pickling passivation of stainless steel parts must be passivated in strict accordance with the process requirements.
(6) Washing and Drying: After pickling and passivation, it should be carried out in accordance with the process of neutralization, rinsing, and drying to completely remove residual acid.
(7) Protection: After the surface treatment of stainless steel parts is completed, protection shall be taken to prevent secondary pollution of personnel touching and impurities such as oil, dust and the like.
(8) Avoid rework: After the surface treatment of stainless steel parts is completed, rework of the parts or products should be avoided. Including: surface treatment of stainless steel/low-carbon steel products such as chemical vessels, storage tanks, and pipeline boilers, such as grinding/polishing, pickling/passivation, inspection/supervision, and technical consultation. The main service targets are ships, petrochemicals and food equipment.