Stainless steel blasting plate is one of the products of stainless steel. This process uses zirconium beads to process the surface of the board through mechanical equipment, so that the surface of the board is fine-grained sand surface, and the complex process is used to realize sand blasting. Board surface. Due to the sandblasting appearance of the surface shape of the stainless steel plate, it is called a stainless steel blasting plate.
Stainless steel blasting board color
Stainless steel blasting plates are available for users to choose from: light golden yellow, golden yellow, sapphire blue, black gun color, brown, young color, zirconium gold, bronze, rose. The stainless steel blasting board not only retains the excellent mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of the stainless steel blasting board, but also has a colorful and beautiful color. It adds a pleasing aesthetic to the stainless steel blasting board, and the stainless steel blasting board is superior to the substrate. The corrosion resistance and other properties will be widely used in various fields of modern social life and national economy.
Stainless steel blasting board process editing
Stainless steel blasting board is a new environmentally friendly material. The stainless steel blasting board is manufactured by simply applying a layer of coloring agent to the surface of the stainless steel blasting board to produce a colorful color, which is achieved through a very complicated process. At present, the method adopted is mainly an acid bath oxidation coloring method, which forms a transparent chromium oxide film on the surface of the stainless steel blasting plate. After the light is irradiated onto the surface, different colors are produced due to different film thicknesses. The entire process of color processing a stainless steel blasting plate includes two steps of coloring treatment and hard film treatment. The coloring treatment is carried out in a hot chromium sulfuric acid solution tank, and after the stainless steel sandblasting board is immersed, a one-thickness thick oxide film having a diameter of only one hair is formed on the surface. As the time increases and the thickness of the oxide film increases, the color of the surface of the stainless steel blasting plate is also constantly changing. When the thickness of the oxide film is increased from 0.2 μm to 0.45 m, the color of the surface of the stainless steel blasting plate will appear blue, gold, red, and green in turn. By controlling the immersion time, the desired stainless steel blasting plate can be obtained. After the hard film treatment, a stable compound such as chromium trioxide or chromium hydroxide can be formed on the cathode. It not only fills in the tiny pores in the oxide film, but also improves the wear resistance, corrosion resistance and heat resistance of the oxide film, so that the overall performance of the material is greatly improved. The surface of the stainless steel blasting plate is more resistant to corrosion and wear than ordinary stainless steel. It can withstand more than 10 years of salt spray corrosion and 30 years of ultraviolet light without discoloration. The main body is integrated with the colored layer to maintain the basic structure and basic properties of the original stainless steel blasting plate, and can be subjected to conventional molding and drawing forming processes. The colored surface of the stainless steel sandblasting board has the advantages of colorful color, bright color, bright color, softness, elegance and smoothness.
Sandblasted 316 stainless steel sheet
0.8x120x150 (small sample)
Accept custom specification, color
Before the workpiece is sandblasted, the surface of the workpiece should be carefully treated, which is called pretreatment. Generally, in order to maintain the appearance of the batch products, the consistency of color and other effects, the stainless steel sheet is pre-polished 8K mirror surface before sand blasting.
The choice of spray
Stainless steel decorative sandblasting is mainly made of glass beads. The thickness of the spray is generally called the number. The higher the number, the smaller the particle size. The higher the number of the same abrasive blasting number, the smoother the surface result. On the contrary, the lower the mesh number, the stronger the surface sand feel is. Generally, we use it for stainless steel sandblasting decorative board between 30#——280#.
The compressed air is used as the power source, so that the spray material forms a high-speed jet beam to be sprayed onto the surface of the workpiece to be processed, so that the appearance of the outer surface of the workpiece changes. Due to the impact of the abrasive on the surface of the workpiece and the cutting action, the surface of the workpiece is cleaned to a certain degree. And different roughness, the mechanical properties of the workpiece surface are improved, thus improving the fatigue of the workpiece, increasing the adhesion between it and the coating, prolonging the durability of the coating film, and also facilitating the flow of the coating. Peaceful decoration. Commonly used spray materials are glass beads, quartz sand, iron sand, sea sand, silicon carbide and the like. Stainless steel decorative sandblasting generally uses glass beads.
After sandblasting treatment
We are familiar with the anti-corrosion mechanism of stainless steel by forming a very thin and strong and stable chromium-rich oxide film (protective film) formed on the surface to prevent the oxygen atoms from continuing to infiltrate and continue to oxidize, thereby obtaining the ability to resist rust. Since the blasting treatment is realized by physical impact, after the blasting is completed, the product should be passivated to repair the chrome-rich oxide film that has been destroyed, and restore the corrosion resistance of the stainless steel!
Sandblasting surface treatment operation process
[Cleaning, oil removal] → sand blasting → [rust prevention]
1. Check if the equipment is running normally. If the nozzle is damaged, whether the lighting, ventilation, compressed air, etc. are normal, whether the equipment is leaking sand, if any of the above, it is necessary to repair it in time before it can work.
2. Check whether the route list matches the parts and avoid making the parts wrong. Count the number of parts, if there is a lack of timely response, it is easy to find in time.
3. carefully check the parts, if the parts have bumps, bumps, cracks and other defects should be promptly reacted, with the consent of the relevant personnel before sandblasting.
4. Check whether the parts have requirements or requirements for protection during sand blasting. If any, protective measures should be taken in advance.
5. wear protective equipment, such as masks, rubber gloves, overalls, work caps, etc.
6. Before the sand blasting, it should also contact the air compressor station to supply compressed air of 3~5 atmospheres.
7. Turn on the light first, then open the compressed air valve, spray the nozzle for 2~5 minutes, so that the water in the pipe is sprayed off, so as not to make the sand wet, then close the compressed air valve and insert the sand pipe into the sand.
8. Feed the parts into the work box (small pieces can be used for armoring) and close the door.
9. Then start the suction device, open the compressed air valve, and perform sandblasting. When sandblasting, tilt the nozzle 30 ° ~ 40 °; should rotate or flip the part evenly and slowly move the part or nozzle back and forth, so that the surface of the part is evenly sprayed until the surface of the part is completely silver gray. (For armored small parts, shake the inverted parts to meet the sandblasting requirements.)
10. Any parts with precision or finish requirements are not allowed to be sandblasted. If there is a part on the same part that is not required to be sandblasted, it should be protected before sandblasting.
11. After each batch of parts is sprayed, immediately close the compressed air valve and then unpack the parts.
12. After the general parts are sandblasted, transfer them to the next process for anti-rust treatment. However, the matt chrome-plated parts are electroplated immediately after the blasting is passed.
13. Cast iron parts that only require sandblasting and blasting are not delivered to the processing workshop immediately after blasting.
14. Sandblasting is carried out in a special sand blasting machine. The new sand used in the sand blasting machine should be dried and removed, and the impurities in the sand should be removed before use.
15. The particle size of silica sand for sandblasting is 0.5~1mm (20~40), and the compressed air pressure is 0.3~0.66Mpa (2~6kg/cm2).
16. Precision parts, measuring tools, cutting tools or parts with low hardness are low-pressure, and the distance between the nozzle and the parts is appropriately increased to ensure the quality; the parts with high parts or high hardness are relatively high pressure and appropriate distance.
17. The nozzle should be tilted from 30° to 40° and should not be sprayed vertically.
18. The nozzle or part should be moved or rotated so that the surface of the part can be evenly sprayed into silver gray, but the spraying time should be avoided too long, and the pressure is too large to damage the parts.
19. The parts required to be sandblasted on the parts shall be protected in advance.
20. when the spring collet blasting, should pay attention to check whether the sand blocks the hole. The chucks with holes smaller than 1 mm are not subjected to sandblasting.
21. During the sand blasting process, it is found that cracks, bumps and other quality problems should be picked out in time and reported for timely disposal.
22. In order to avoid injury, the operator must wear protective equipment when operating.
Carefully inspect, remove deposits such as welding slag, splashing, etc., and clean the surface grease and soluble dirt. The useless welds or joints should also be properly disposed of.
Sand for sandblasting and rust removal requires hard, angular, dry (water content <2%), no soil and other impurities; quartz sand, corundum is good, sand particle size is 0.5 ~ 1.5mm is appropriate, It must be dried before being screened and stored in the shed or indoor. The size of the mesh is: coarse sieve 40~48 holes/cm2 (particle size 1.2 mm), fine sieve 372~476 holes/cm2 (particle size 0.3mm).
During the blasting operation, the air pressure of the air compressor is 6.0×105 to 6.5×105 Pa, and the air pressure is 0.5×105 to 1.0×105 Pa.
The compressed air for sandblasting must be treated by a cooling device and a water separator to ensure dryness and no oil; the oil-water separator must be cleaned regularly. The distance from the nozzle to the surface of the base steel is preferably 100-300 mm, and the non-blasting part should be shielded and protected before sand blasting. The angle between the jet direction and the normal of the surface of the base steel is preferably 15° to 30°. If sandblasting is required, the abrasive requirements should not be reduced to avoid reducing the roughness. Do not stay in the nozzle for a long time when sandblasting. Use manual or power tools to remove rust from areas where the gun cannot be sprayed.
After the blasting is completed, the blasting and rust removal parts should be thoroughly inspected first, and then the surface of the base steel should be inspected for cleanliness and roughness. The focus should be on the parts that are not easily sprayed, and the manual or power tool rust removal parts can be appropriately lowered. It is strictly forbidden to touch by hand; it should be carried out under good scattered sunlight or artificial lighting conditions with comparable illumination to avoid missed inspection. After sandblasting and rust removal, the surface cleanliness of the metal structure should reach Sa21/2. After sand blasting and rust removal, the surface roughness of the metal structure should reach Ry60 ~ 100μm, according to the technical requirements, take the corresponding roughness model for comparison.
Introduction options and advantages and disadvantages of sandblasting consumables:
Introduction of sand materials: ceramic sand, glass beads, nylon sand, quartz sand, silicon carbide, iron sand.
Package & Delivery
Stainless steel sheet: Imported 7C PVC film (Mirror finish will be two layer films
Inner of wooden box: Both upper and lower layers are covered waterproof plastic film + pretective veneer
Wooden box: Strong and seaworthy + fumigated wooden box
We support shipping, air and express delivery. According to the order, choose the best transportation method for you.
Moreover, for Russian customers, we can do land transportation, we have long-term cooperation professional to do Russian line freight forwarders, the price is excellent and lovely, to help you solve the problem of expensive shipping.
Our services & Warranty
As a professional manufacturer, we offer the following services:
1. Free small samples in stock can be provided. If you need to customize the specific pattern or style of samples, you will receive a part of the cost as a proofing fee.
2. Competitive price
3. Ship on time
4. Quality assurance
5. Free installation instructions and maintenance advice
6. Professional and feasibility project solution and recommendation
7. Our passion
Customer Show & Our team
2. Trade Assurance
3. Western Union
4. Credit Card
Hi! I'm Doris from HONGSUN!
Name: Doris Dang
Mob: +8615210360252 (Wechat & Whatsapp)
Note: If you are interested in our stainless steel decorative sheet, please send quotation below, we will reply you within 12 hours.
SUS304, SUS316, SUS430, SUS201
Specification: width 100-1500mm length as customer's request
Finish: 6k, 8k, super mirror
We imported the most advanced digital controlled polishing machine, polishing wheels and wool felts, multi-procedure polishing, strict test standard, ensuring product is flat and smooth, bright and glossy, high reflective, no bumps, deformation or marking, etc.